Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

My Heartbreak Collection of Shards n Broken Bottles

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
Sandchip this is for you. I am a hoarder of sorts, I just don't see how I cannot take these "if only they were whole shards n broken chipped cracked bottles" home with me. The ones you will see here are from a period of about 11-12years. The first is a Stoddard Flag Flask. I apologize in advance there will be alot of photos, but its 8 degree out and -20 with the wind chill. Last year they came up with a new term Polar Vortex to explain the cold now its the Bomb Cyclone. No its winter in Maine get used to it. The second is a big Bellarmine.

Attachments

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
The two pieces here were found at the site of the Granite Glass Works in Stoddard NH. If whole they would command some high dollar value. Im not sure if the second piece is a funnel or part of a breast pump. Any ideas?

Attachments

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE

Attachments

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
Two real Heartbreakers J K Palmer Chemist Boston two rare Stoddard bottles. The funny thing about diving is you cant see the embossing underwater as its dark let alone feel the embossing because of the thick gloves. So I take everything to see it topside and often am so surprised there is something there.

Attachments

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julien