My Jersey City bottle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger dun

Reaction score
Eastern Long Island, metro NYC, Hudson valley NY
Over 10 years ago now there was a giant construction project going on in Harrison with no fences to speak of, acres of 1880s-90s landfill from the surrounding area was being churned up. We'd go there almost every weekend and walk the piles, coming home with backpacks full of keepers every time. I had so many JC blobs and hutches and pharmacies, but have sold off most all of it by now. I think I still have some small embossed JC pharmacies and some beers, I'll take a look when I get home.

butchndad

Reaction score
Over 10 years ago now there was a giant construction project going on in Harrison with no fences to speak of, acres of 1880s-90s landfill from the surrounding area was being churned up. We'd go there almost every weekend and walk the piles, coming home with backpacks full of keepers every time. I had so many JC blobs and hutches and pharmacies, but have sold off most all of it by now. I think I still have some small embossed JC pharmacies and some beers, I'll take a look when I get home.
Good chance of JC bottles winding up in Harrison. thank you and please let me know

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94