My latest finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
....and outta the hole, undamaged! Hooray! Jack

068EBBCF0D654C3B99C8CE234677DFDA.jpg

Attachments

• 068EBBCF0D654C3B99C8CE234677DFDA.jpg
    068EBBCF0D654C3B99C8CE234677DFDA.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 78

epackage

Reaction score
I admire your perseverance, congrats on your being rewarded...

kastoo

Reaction score
Dont feel bad I busted a hutch being careless and it was one I had been looking for ... for 2 years and what would have been the first whole hutch from my dump

hemihampton

Reaction score
I got a Friend that likes to probe alot. Once he thinks he's found a good spot he probes it about 10 more times. Makes me nervous every time.

icollectfruitjars

Reaction score
That Magic McCulley is a killer jar. They come up from time to time alway without a lid, but still a killer.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: hemihampton

I got a Friend that likes to probe alot. Once he thinks he's found a good spot he probes it about 10 more times. Makes me nervous every time.
Also breaks a lot of bottles, there is a nice green Hostetters bitters on flea bay right now with a big ole probe chip on it, going for about a hundred dollars........

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
One never knows where the rare ones lie.....I never would have thought the jars would be in the top fill, plus I never got a glass feel while probing this one out, which is very strange. I have speared some in the past and always knew it when I did it. I actually zeroed in on a Hoytt's German Cologne, dead center and was still intact when I dug it up! Talk about zeroing in......But until now, they were slicks or commoners like the Hoytt's. The shallow 60's pit I dug last year that had 3 broken Kelly's was only a total of about 4' deep, and 2 of the Kelly's were only about a foot and a half deep. I missed them but I did hit glass right off and dropped the probe & never picked it up again for that hole, which is my usual M.O. I'm usually psychic where to lay down the tarp, usually right over the center of the hole! HA! I'm just hoping there is another Magic Jar left in another older pit.......should find out this weekend. Jack

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac