Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

My treasures found in a house built in 1896.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Sounds like a dump. Burn what you can. Some melted ones are cool sometimes. Wire is a pain. Cutters would be the way to attack that stuff. Sounds like fun, a challenge so to speak.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
Thicker gloves and brushes are also a must, that ash coats things and you think it's more diet, but then crunch, it was glass.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Some guys dig with a stick. I have seen antlers, screwdriver, stout stainless steel spoon. They all work. Dig carefully until you get in the trash zone then just slow and steady. I like to trench it. I dig a long hole ramped down. I feel safer than in a hole. Especially when I am alone. Just my own weird way.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
I have a whole toolbox of diggers. From old spoons and butter knives to air puffers and hammers

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
The Best Jumbo Peanut Butter Jars are the ones shaped like a Elephant & the green ones. LEON.
I've never seen either in person and I have a soft spot for green anything. It's my favorite

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
So a few of the smalls that had a quick rinse. I never get tired of finding these guys. And another Atlas fir the Jar club, and a awesome marble to add in the pile!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyheathen