Nanaimo Bottling crate purchase... Happy, happy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tsims

Reaction score
Only have a few Nanaimo bottling works bottles in my Collection (not that easy to find) but super stoked to get this crate. I've never seen this one before and although it's far from perfect i love it. Look at the phone number lol, 3 digits only.

Attachments

• IMG_3365[1].JPG
    IMG_3365[1].JPG
    889 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3366[1].JPG
    IMG_3366[1].JPG
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 90

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice find! I don't remember seeing one of those crates before. That middle Nanaimo bottle is not easy to find at all either. I've got one but it's missing the top of the lip.

tsims

Reaction score
Nanaimo bottling works crate
Thank you, yes i'm happy to have that bottle as well, it has a small crack in one spot in middle but doesn't come through. I passed on lots of the bottle cap ones until i found this "perfect" one. Don't collect many large ones, now to find the same small one in same shape. I found a green Nanaimo bottle works bottle that i'm buying as part of a bundle, it looks good in photo so hopefully it is in person.

tsims

Reaction score
don't recall seeing either of those embossed Nanaimo bottles before

I like the look of the old crates and there good for storage
Yes, i sold a couple last year and have been kicking myself since. Someone did give me 4 plastic POP SHOPPE crates for free and i could use those for storage but not the same as wood.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi