NC center slugs for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wedigdixie

Reaction score
hey guys been a while since ive been on but work has had me slammed for a while, I am attempting to downsize my collection and I refuse to sell on eBay as fees among with other things are so high so I am listing them here first if you see something that strikes your interest I can post a picture here, email it to you or text it to you which ever you may prefer. Here is the list most are mint some are near mint and only a couple not so much Please do not contact me unless you are a serious buyer more times than none I would post on other forums and I would send out 10k emails and nobody was serious so please be considerate. I am very flexible on prices and can work with you best I can so if something looks to high please don't be afraid to offer me something else. Prices also reflect condition My phone number is 252-717-0291 and my email is ecrelics@gmail.com Goldsboro Bottling Co.Goldsboro NC $45 Crown Bottling Wrks. (I have 4 different variants of this bottle)Lee. J. TaylorNew Bern NC $45-$55 Carolina Soda Water (I have 2 different variants of this bottle)Durham NC $40 each Lemon Kola5 cent $25 Greenville Bottling Wrks.Greenville NC $150 Robenson Soda Water Company (I have all 3 variants of this bottle one is purple)Lumberton NC $95 each Wayne Bottling Wrks.Goldsboro NC $55 Piedmont Bottling Wrks.Lenior NC $50 The Apex Bottling Wrks.Apex NC $75 Thomasville Bottling Co. (2 different variants one is heavily embossed)Thomasville NC $20-$45 C. Valaer Bottling Co.Charlotte NC $40 Edenton Bottling Wrks. (unfortunally this one has a large eye on the front)Edenton NC $55 Randolph Bottling Co.Scotland Neck NC $50 Crown Bottling Co.Gastonia NC $35

ACLbottles

Reaction score
If you find any Koca Nola bottles from around that area, I'd probably be interested. Trying to start a collection of them. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26