(NDNR) 10 fl oz fanta i cant seem to find a year on it. Anyone know Anything?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rolo

Reaction score
New to this site and was just curious, found in an old dump site in Ontario Canada.
Hope anyone is going well:)

16191847649717348894369914349026.jpg
16191849375672886970179271330737.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
New to this site and was just curious, found in an old dump site in Ontario Canada.
Hope anyone is going well:)

View attachment 223949View attachment 223950

its the Fanta no deposit bottle , would be from the mid 60's > early 70's era

sometimes when you find a dump like that there is other no deposits in it , I found one with dozens of Fresca no deposit bottles a few years back . any others in it ? or a one off

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score

sometimes when you find a dump like that there is other no deposits in it , I found one with dozens of Fresca no deposit bottles a few years back . any others in it ? or a one off
Fanta Came To USA. In 1958 From Germany .By Coca Cola It Was Big In Germany *.Before The War .After The War Coke Changed The Recipe And Came To AMERICA .They Had Some Bottle Changes It Was A Brownish Color As I Remember .And Had A Citrus Taste But If You Go to Google And Type In Fanta cola They Will Tell You The Whole Story Interesting . I Bet You Would Enjoy The Story . A good Find . Grace Abounds

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Here Is A couple Of mine .I Hope You like it here. They Have Some Nice People Willing to help You if you Need it. Good Luck . Grace Abounds. they are not throw a ways

Attachments

• IMG_0553[6022].jpg
    IMG_0553[6022].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0554[6021].jpg
    IMG_0554[6021].jpg
    935.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Rolo

Reaction score

I found them when i was 12 or so and the dumb was overgrown basically just a forest, it was one of my favorite childhood adventures with my friends we found a 2 leader

A glass Coca-Cola 2L (my friend kept) and a Pepsi-cola (NDNR) along with some Pepsi cans with the old tabs. That dumb was a wonderland to me back when i was 12 when i found them. Was completely overgrown into a forest with a couple rusty car bodys half
sunken i into the ground. I made a fort out of half of a bus that was flipped on its roof. Ive heard from friends that still live there its beens bulldozed since then, really with i spent more time looking there when i had the chance. Anyways thanks alot for the info
Edit: didn't mean to post twice still getting use to the site on my phone

RCO

Reaction score
I found them when i was 12 or so and the dumb was overgrown basically just a forest, it was one of my favorite childhood adventures with my friends we found a 2 leader

A glass Coca-Cola 2L (my friend kept) and a Pepsi-cola (NDNR) along with some Pepsi cans with the old tabs. That dumb was a wonderland to me back when i was 12 when i found them. Was completely overgrown into a forest with a couple rusty car bodys half
sunken i into the ground. I made a fort out of half of a bus that was flipped on its roof. Ive heard from friends that still live there its beens bulldozed since then, really with i spent more time looking there when i had the chance. Anyways thanks alot for the info
Edit: didn't mean to post twice still getting use to the site on my phone

the pepsi NDNR are pretty common , I've found a couple Fanta bottles before but don't have the ND yet

there is a lot of pressure for land in Ontario lately , a lot of abandoned lots have been sold over the years . I was driving down a back country road today , all forested leads nowhere ( dead end ) and was like 4 or 5 new homes/lots being built on it , which seems odd cause its far from town and not really much reason to live on it but people suddenly building on it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown