neat soda bottle caps from Garlands North Bay Ontario

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
noticed these on ebay , pretty familiar with Garland's beverages from North Bay Ontario . actually one of the first bottles I ever found as I found one of these years ago on our own property when much younger .

never seen these 2 bottle caps before though , I think they lasted into the late 60's , so not sure how old they are ? one also appears slightly older than the other and might not of been used at the same time .

no idea what there worth , asking price is $40 plus shipping although one can make an offer .

garlandsbottlecap.jpg

garlandsbottlecap1.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
this is the garland bottle I found years ago , its beside the broken one . also found one beside a local railway a couple years ago but it was missing the acl .

garlandsbevWF.JPG

Attachments

• garlandsHRL.jpg
    garlandsHRL.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 239

RCO

Reaction score
there is also a squirt bottle marked as being from Garlands in North Bay , have one , there had also been one on ebat recently , not sure if its still there ?

Attachments

• garlandssquirt.JPG
    garlandssquirt.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 238
  • garlandssquirt1.JPG
    garlandssquirt1.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 260

RCO

Reaction score
Here’s the 30oz version I have. Haven’t seen a clear quart yet...View attachment 217972

I haven't seen a clear quart either and don't think there is one , don't see that many 30 oz bottles from that area . was someone who had some for sale a couple years ago

had found them in an old closed store in a rural area , they had never been returned and he sold some of them on ebay . but I don't seem to have pictures of them . he had some really hard to find ones and don't recall there being any clear 30oz from garlands

Donas12

Reaction score
I haven't seen a clear quart either and don't think there is one , don't see that many 30 oz bottles from that area . was someone who had some for sale a couple years ago

had found them in an old closed store in a rural area , they had never been returned and he sold some of them on ebay . but I don't seem to have pictures of them . he had some really hard to find ones and don't recall there being any clear 30oz from garlands
Do you find that quarts are harder to come by in general? I don’t see a good variety come up that often and wondered if they weren’t collected as much over the years...

RCO

Reaction score
Do you find that quarts are harder to come by in general? I don’t see a good variety come up that often and wondered if they weren’t collected as much over the years...

it depends , I've found a few over the years , have some in a box in the garage but a lot weren't in good condition or just plain green 30 oz bottles with brand markings on them such as Wilson's or Niagara dry

still see a fair number on ebay despite the higher shipping costs , so people still have them or want certain bottles .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown