Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Need digging friend or friends!!

Nov 26, 2020
Franklin pa
Hi there my name is Kelly I live in Franklin Pennsylvania and I am looking for digging partners! It's getting pretty lonely digging alone! Anybody's out there around this area get back to me!

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Welcome to the site. at the bottom of the forum page is a category for digging partners post. if you ad you post there it may get more views or maybe have a moderator move it there. If I Iived in the area I'd dig with you. Good Luck. LEON.

Nickneff

Jan 6, 2021
if I'm not close to you but then I could be persuaded to come out that way what kind of stuff you've been digging
Hi there my name is Kelly I live in Franklin Pennsylvania and I am looking for digging partners! It's getting pretty lonely digging alone! Anybody's out there around this area get back to me!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Franklin is 341 miles from my location. That's a 5.5 hour drive one-way. If I ever get time to get out to see Dewey I think I drive past your area. Maybe one day.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Nickneff

Jan 6, 2021
Do you have any pics you could post how bottles you've dug around your area whereabouts are you located
Franklin Pennsylvania you should be able to find a lot of real quality pieces Pennsylvania good state find the old stuff

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickcox74