Need guidance from an experienced seller.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

yacorie

Reaction score
i hear there is an auction place that sells bottles by the box in Delaware (15 min up the road from me) but, seeing how I don’t exactly know how that works either I’m worried that I’ll be tricked into selling a bunch of my best bottles for hardly anything. Like if I put a huge box of milk of magnesias on the table and people bid up to 20 bucks, could they really walk away with my box for that price?

yes of course. Not sure about the market in your area but around here - the milk glass cold creams sell for 1-3 bucks each and milk of magnesia bottles 3-5

those are definitely bottles I would be asking at a flea market.

yacorie

Reaction score
To sell on this site you can post better pictures on the selling forum and either include a price or I guess ask for offers.

you and another member can decide on the details and deal directly. If you use standard PayPal (not friends and family) than youre both protected.

martyfoley

Reaction score
At he flea market I sell at, you just show up at 5:30 or 6:00 AM, pick a spot and set up your table(s). Some flea markets may have a specific area you are allowed to set up in (measured out). At around 9 or 10 o'clock a gentleman comes around to each vendor and collects the fee. It usually ends around 2 or 3pm depending on weather. You can always ask someone there who's running the show if you have questions to ask.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger