Need help identifying antique peroxide bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Shellbay

Reaction score
This bottle was completely clean. I believe it was buried completely in the sand and preserved for its lifetime. Only the bottom was sticking out, we’ve had some rain storms in the past month that may have washed the sand off of it. No barnacles.

I should post more! I still go hunting every week, but only post here when I have questions.

❤️

RoseOnTheRocks

Reaction score
Yes! Guantanamo Bay Naval Base. Ships have been throwing bottles overboard since Columbus. I’m hoping for a nice summer tropical storm to stir the ocean floors and move bottles around! I love snorkeling and seeing bottles sticking out of the sand!
OMG that is absolutely incredible & we should probably be friends

willong

Reaction score
I am so lucky to be able to bottle hunt here. You just never know what GTMO will reveal! It’s so wonderful because the mud and sand do an amazing job of preserving the bottles!
I've noticed the exceptional condition of a number of the bottles you have posted. That is why I was curious if you were recovering them from underwater.

Shellbay

Reaction score
I've noticed the exceptional condition of a number of the bottles you have posted. That is why I was curious if you were recovering them from underwater.
Underwater, partially buried in the sand and mud, on shore. This is a Coke bottle I found in the mud last weekend in an area I frequent occasionally. GTMO finally made it visible!

Shellbay

Reaction score
Underwater, partially buried in the sand and mud, on shore. This is a Coke bottle I found in the mud last weekend in an area I frequent occasionally. GTMO finally made it visible!
727C1255-04A0-4B75-9320-B871BFD97C18.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp