need some help with identifing this bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Really like the color of your bottle that shows up with your post.
What type of bottle is it?
opmustard
First off thank you for complimenting the profile pic <-- It is a blob top beer Feigenspan & Co / Newark N.J. Inside the plate has Trade Mark / Motif hand holding glass with banner Feigenspan. Blown in mold applied lip putnam embossed on bottom.
Further discussion on your super cool little guy; I think it's a fancy early (pontilled wow! cool!) smelling salts or carry parfume. I don't know obviously for sure.... just know that I like it .... my gal would dig the 'ell out of it.
~Fred

opmustard

Reaction score
First off thank you for complimenting the profile pic <-- It is a blob top beer Feigenspan & Co / Newark N.J. Inside the plate has Trade Mark / Motif hand holding glass with banner Feigenspan. Blown in mold applied lip putnam embossed on bottom.
Further discussion on your super cool little guy; I think it's a fancy early (pontilled wow! cool!) smelling salts or carry parfume. I don't know obviously for sure.... just know that I like it .... my gal would dig the 'ell out of it.
~Fred
Can you post a complete photo of your bottle?
As far as little bottle that I posted, its another garage bottle. I am going to sell it, if your interested, make me an offer on it (if you want to.) If you need more photos, let me know.
Oh, you more than welcome about your blob top beer.
opmustard

nhpharm

Reaction score
Not sure on the company, but certainly seems to be toiletry or perfume related based on their other bottles.

Attachments

• ETS10.jpg
    ETS10.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 91

opmustard

Reaction score
Not sure on the company, but certainly seems to be toiletry or perfume related based on their other bottles.
Thank you for your post. To me it makes the most sense that I have seen so far about this bottle.
opmustard

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94