NEEDING TO SELL Bottle Collectors items....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Heavener

Reaction score
I have several bottles that a newbie could start an entire collection or someone interested could add to their collection.
This is available in Richmond Hill Ontario. Pickup Sunday between 9:30am -1:30pm
Not sure yet, how much to ask- but it was my fathers and we need to move forward. Giving someone else joy, is okay with us. Yes, 57 Crates!
Can text me 416-660-1977 or email me for directions if interested. lynette@starcatchersdance.com
20200916_153531.jpg
20200916_153526.jpg

martyfoley

Reaction score
Wow quite the collection! I give your father a lot of credit for finding/digging all those!

yacorie

Reaction score
You should check those fruit jars for rarities - even those bands and inserts are things people would want

Heavener

Reaction score
Wow quite the collection! I give your father a lot of credit for finding/digging all those!
Thanks Marty.
Someone is interested. Any suggestion what I should ask? There are 47 crates not 57. Some mason jars etc. (I'm doing this for my mother). The crate is 1.00 and then I'm lost. Any help from anyone would be great. Even a low ball price to accept, I am happy to hear about.
Thanks to all who answer.

Heavener

Reaction score
You should check those fruit jars for rarities - even those bands and inserts are things people would want
Thanks - Any idea what I should ask for the lost or for any? Totally out of my ballpark here. Again Hearing a low price is okay. Enjoyment is key.

martyfoley

Reaction score
If I were selling them I would take my time and separate them. One pile for those that do not have any embossing on them (no writing on them) and another pile that do have embossing on them. Then I would take the ones that do have embossing and try to look them up somewhere on the internet or in bottle books. Of course this would take a lot of time but there might be something of real interest/value in the latter group. The lot doesn't appear to be that old (lots of screwtops) however there may be a few in there that may take a cork which if embossed may have some interest/value. Just my two cents.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I didn't see much of Value or Interest. I did see a Brown DAD'S Root Beer applied color label (acl) soda bottle that might have a $10 + Value, That crate may contain similar Bottles. Looks like lots of slick bottles with no names which have about no value or very little. If your asking $1.00 for each crate that's $47 just for the crates, which is a fair good deal in my opinion. I'd maybe ask addition $1.00 per crate for the bottles or $100 for them all, all crates & bottles. Just my opinion, some may think this is way to low or way to high? LEON.

Palani

Reaction score
Hard to say do some research. It will help you give a fare negotiable price.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu