NEEDS HELP ; TO IDENTIFY THREE BOTTLES ;

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Well I Think You Think Way More Than You Are Caple Of Knowing .I Believe That Your Mouth Is About As Big As Those bottles You Save. .And Your Head Is About As Empty. And That Advise That Comes From Your Mouth Should Be Put In The Commode .But I Give You The Right To Believe Any Thing You Want To .As long As You Don't Expect Me To Believe It .May GOD Bless You And Your Family .Grace Abounds

matthew lucier

Reaction score
Well I Think You Think Way More Than You Are Caple Of Knowing .I Believe That Your Mouth Is About As Big As Those bottles You Save. .And Your Head Is About As Empty. And That Advise That Comes From Your Mouth Should Be Put In The Commode .But I Give You The Right To Believe Any Thing You Want To .As long As You Don't Expect Me To Believe It .May GOD Bless You And Your Family .Grace Abounds
WOW .... Meow.... Grace abound.
This app allows you to save your quote and re-insert it later. I'd suggest using this feature the next time someone aggravates you to the point of retaliation.
Mr. Evanbottles was trying to join in and be helpful, so to unleash your tirade was unjustified. I also don't think God blessing someone after berating them absolves you from what you say..... I believe this is a hobby not an arena.
Pardon my interruption....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

K6TIM

Reaction score
I Will Post Photos Of Three Bottles ; They Were All Found In Different Oceans By A Seaman And He Has Passed Away Years Ago . They Are All Hand Made With Pontills , Sheared Neck .or Applied Lips The Bottle Were Found At Different Times I Got Them About 20 years Ago .If You Know What They Are , I Will Be Very Grateful .Thank You .
Hi Grace abound,
The bottle with the curved up neck is a urine bottle.The other one I could see is a
I Will Post Photos Of Three Bottles ; They Were All Found In Different Oceans By A Seaman And He Has Passed Away Years Ago . They Are All Hand Made With Pontills , Sheared Neck .or Applied Lips The Bottle Were Found At Different Times I Got Them About 20 years Ago .If You Know What They Are , I Will Be Very Grateful .Thank You .
Hi Grace Abound; The bottle with the curved up neck is a Urine bottle used for bed ridden sick people inn the 1800's (look to see it the seam goes to the top of lip or not to see wheather is machine made or not
The other is a Chinita wine with a kick-up base as seem on most wine bottles,but your is a fancy glass handle pouring one with a glass handle it isn't as old as one might think though! K6TIM
K6TIM/TIM

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
K6Tim ;Thanks For The Info .The Only Thing I Can Say About The URINE BOTTLE Is The Opening Is Only !/2 In Wide .I Dont Know About Up There But Down Here It Won't Work . No Offence Given .

K6TIM

Reaction score
K6Tim ;Thanks For The Info .The Only Thing I Can Say About The URINE BOTTLE Is The Opening Is Only !/2 In Wide .I Dont Know About Up There But Down Here It Won't Work . No Offence Given .
Yeah! I know it was mainly for MEN though Grace Abound
Vy best-K6TIM

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown