NEHI Beverages

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

EndlesDreamer

Reaction score
Thanks Spencer for the date. I think now I know how to figures out some dates on these bottles.

L C....I have no clue what that dog bottle was used for, could be some kind of extract bottle. Would love to hear more ideas on this bottle!

logueb

Reaction score
That Aqua bottle in the first pic , all the way on the left could possibly be an ammonia bottle. Is it abm, or bimal , and does it have any embossing? Nice finds. Figurals are always nice.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Lisa and welcome to the forum. Looks like you are on you way to collecting. Buster is right about the dog bottle. It held a drink concentrate like cool aid and is worth about 30 bucks.

EndlesDreamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone...thanks again for all the great replies. My first thought on the dog was maybe a decanter, but the ones that I have seen dont have a screw top, most of the heads screw off. There are no markings on this bottle either. I'm going to keep digging for some more info....good for the mind.

The little blue jar has 2 markings on the bottom...an x and I'm not too sure what the other marking says. Hope this helps.

I have some more pics to post today, and yes I'm on my way to collecting!

Lisa

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown