New and inexperienced.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lotus

Reaction score
New to site and trying to figure out how to post so please bear with me. I have some bottles I need to see if they are worth anything to any one. Here are a few pics if anyone can help identify or value them or are interested in acquiring. These three have no identifying marks that I can see. 2nd photo have " Design Pat'd Mar 3, 25 and 596" on bottom.

Attachments

• 3unknown.jpg
    3unknown.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 104
  • nehi.jpg
    nehi.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 104

mnavaleal

Reaction score
I have an A. Kennedy Houston soda bottle found at Buffalo Bayou behind the old Spaghetti Warehouse a few years back. According to a printed article, this company's bottle has never been seen. It has a broken top but the piece is with it. Anyone know of someone with an interest in it?

Attachments

• A. KENNEDY HOUSTON SODA BOTTLE 1873-1880.jpg
    A. KENNEDY HOUSTON SODA BOTTLE 1873-1880.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 106

HouTxSoda

Reaction score
It is a real shame that Kennedy bottle is broken, but congrats on finding a rare one.
What is that list you have behind the bottle? Are copies available?

nhpharm

Reaction score
I might have an interest...I have a friend that would like it for sure. I do have an example and since Bob and Alice's book was written in 1973 several examples have surfaced. I'll PM you.

mnavaleal

Reaction score
It is a real shame that Kennedy bottle is broken, but congrats on finding a rare one.
What is that list you have behind the bottle? Are copies available?
Thank you. The list is from a copy of "The Early Houston Sodas," it isn't credited to anyone on my copy.

nhpharm

Reaction score
The book is "The Early Houston Sodas", written by Bob and Alice Lane in 1973. It has some great information on the history of the various bottlers in Houston but is far out of date with respect to the discoveries since the book was written; many bottles have been found since it was written.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp