New Antique Bottle AUction Price Results

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Topusmc

Reaction score
Just got a postcard today letting me know (and you all) that a 2012 Edition of the "Antique Bottle Auction Price Report" is not avail from the Mitchells'. includes 24 years of prices and has been updated with 55 auctions since the last update in 2008. To order a a copy email inkbottles@verizon.net and send $59.95 + $5 shipping to: Jim Mitchell, 645 Timber Pond Drive, Brandon, FL 33510.

I have three older versions so I will be ordering one for myself. Merry Christmas to me!

My 2008 copy will be up for grabs avail shortly...

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Topusmc

Just got a postcard today letting me know (and you all) that a 2012 Edition of the "Antique Bottle Auction Price Report" is not avail from the Mitchells'.
Hi Jim, I'm assuming you mean NOW.... Thanks for the heads up I may be interested in one myself...[;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
"Antique Bottle Auction Price Report"
Someone should notify the FOHBC that the email addy is different.
Actually, the FOHBC should go through all the stuff and delete what's irrelevant, a lot is out of date.

kungfufighter

Reaction score
I far prefer this service. Regularly updated and searchable online...

http://www.bottleauctionprices.com/

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm guessing NCH is Normans.
Did the Jared Spencers surprise you too? Just wondering. I figured nowhere near the high end but at least make them to the low on all three.

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Did the Jared Spencers surprise you too? Just wondering. I figured nowhere near the high end but at least make them to the low on all three.
I actually thought they did quite well when you consider that most of the major collectors have them.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: kungfufighter

ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I actually thought they did quite well when you consider that most of the major collectors have them.

I am a major collector and I ain't got one... just kiddin..I understand...[:)]JAMES the second.... to none[&:]

sandchip

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man
I am a major collector and I ain't got one... just kiddin..I understand...[:)]JAMES the second.... to none[&:]

You said a mouthful there, Jamie. The major or "advanced" collectors are, in the vast majority of cases, those who just happen to have plenty of money. I've collected for 38 years now, and NOBODY would rather have the great rarities out there. If I were to hit it big, I'd go to the mat for the superbottles. Then suddenly, in the magazines covering the shows and auctions, I would be referred to as an "advanced collector". The term sorta chaffs my ass, even though I don't really think term is used with any kind of ivory tower mentality, although it's sure thrown around a lot, I guess for lack of a better term.

I WANNA BE AN ADVANCED COLLECTOR!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94