New Bottle to the Collection.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't usually go out of my way to get a Ink but since I like anything from Detroit had to pick this one up. Supposably the only one known to exist. LEON.
DetroitInk.JPG

sandchip

Reaction score
Heck, yeah. I don't blame you. That's a nice one.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting that bottle. I like how crude it is. When I saw the picture of it when it was dug in one of the bottle magazines I thought that would be a great bottle to have. Glad it is in a Detroit collection where it belongs.

yacorie

Reaction score
I’ve never seen it. There is a guy who has been collecting inks for decades and has 1000s - I can ask him if he has seen one before if you want. He just posted a video of all his inks on FB I think it was.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting that bottle. I like how crude it is. When I saw the picture of it when it was dug in one of the bottle magazines I thought that would be a great bottle to have. Glad it is in a Detroit collection where it belongs.

I heard there was a article done on it in a bottle magazine but have not seen or read it. is there anyway you could e-mail me that article on Ink? Some more Pics below. LEON.
DetroitInk2 - Copy.jpg
DetroitInkDirty - Copy.jpg

yacorie

Reaction score
It’s a great ink - some of the Facebook ink guys said a few were dug up in Flint MI.
Do you know where yours came from?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi