New Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Killer find.There have been a couple of them sell at auction in the past year or so,you should be able to determine a fair buyout value without listing it.Gunther has probably tracked the selling price of them so he might be able to help.I do the same if we can't determine a value.Congrats again on a nice find.

phil44

Reaction score
This is the second one I've dug. Hard to believe it's been 20 years since the first. Since my friend ended up getting it I have always tracked them to see what they do. I even bought one out of a HarmerRooke auction so this is the third I've been involved in. It needs a little love polishing-extra cleaning but has the strongest embossing and better coloration than others I've seen. I was lucky to have a conversation with one of the authors of the Lancaster Bottle book and he said there were probably between 5&6 examples of this bottle known and that it went for 2x what it was worth. I thought it would go for about what it did. I was hoping it would go lower but we sold others that off-set the price to make it a little more affordable.

KentOhio

Reaction score
Lancaster bottle book? What kind of things are in it?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky