Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

New Brunswick - Assorted ACLs

Donas12

Apr 11, 2020
I hadn't seen the Bathurst bottles before at least I don't recall them if I did .

not sure if there is any other NB acl's left to post ? pretty much covered every major town and city , if there is anything else its really short lived and smaller scale

do think there is other embossed bottles though cause I don't have pictures of a lot of the embossed bottles used there during 20's > 40's era , a lot of bottlers on east coast also used paper labels so that might be why some are hard to find info on

did find this picture in my bottle pictures , I didn't save one of the back though but its saved under the name " Kik - Moncton " and pretty sure if was from ebay but would seem to indicate Kik was being bottled in Moncton NB at some point

View attachment 218651
Yes I do remember a Kik quart posted for sale a few months back and it definitely had been bottled in Moncton as labeled on the back of it.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
Yes I do remember a Kik quart posted for sale a few months back and it definitely had been bottled in Moncton as labeled on the back of it.
Kik was a major Canadian brand so makes sense there'd be Kik bottling taking place in atlantic Canada at the time

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
just noticed these bottles caps on ebay , there for Evangeline which was an east coast brand .

but list Halifax , Bridgetown and Moncton on them . indicating that evengeline was being bottled in NB too at some point , hard to say what year there from but look older

evangeline-moncton.jpg
evangeline-moncton1.jpg

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
I've dug some Evangeline bottles over in the Albert, NB area that probably came from Moncton.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I've dug some Evangeline bottles over in the Albert, NB area that probably came from Moncton.
Evangeline was a major brand in atlantic Canada so was for sure being bottled and sold in NB . I don't have any of those bottles so not sure what markings / names are on them

there is Evangeline bottles from Ontario but I don't have one either and not sure if there all the same or different

Vacman

Feb 1, 2021
Evangeline was a major brand in atlantic Canada so was for sure being bottled and sold in NB . I don't have any of those bottles so not sure what markings / names are on them

there is Evangeline bottles from Ontario but I don't have one either and not sure if there all the same or different
Here is Evangeline bottle that I have from Halifax NS.

Attachments

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I have this Palm bottle can't find history .. help
I posted a couple pictures of that one but I don't really know anything else about it , I don't have any books on NB bottles with dates or bottler info

do wonder if it has some connection to Sussex beverages , as I read that they had various different owners over time and sussex is such a small town I don't think there was other bottlers there . the fact its from sussex does imply a connection

Last edited:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbie N