New Brunswick - Assorted ACLs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Donas12

Reaction score
And another label - Jet- from Brunswick Beverages of Edmundston NB. Probably 60s I’m thinking. FB657825-F7C2-438D-ADC1-9E490E2F11CC.jpeg

RCO

Reaction score
Here’s another bottler from New Brunswick. Arctic Beverages of Saint John.
Saw these online a few months back, but they were already sold when I inquired. Looked like they may have cleaned up well.
I think there are other acls from this bottler, but don’t have any pictures.
Like the dancing bear.View attachment 218401View attachment 218402

haven't seen those before there is an arctic bottle from Halifax and Winnipeg too but none of them look the same or appear to be related

RCO

Reaction score
also came across these 2 bottles this morning when searching online they had sold in an online auction in april 2019 but still interesting as there both older Moncton NB bottles .

had heard of Havelock Mineral springs before but not seen this bottle , it has more embossing than others , some type of design is embossed in

not heard of Moncton Bottling Works before , appears to be an older bottle maybe 1910's or 20's era .

so there is still bottles from that region were not familiar with and may not come up for sale that often . I bet if we keep searching we'll come up with a few others

havelockmineralsprings-aquaNB.jpg
havelockmineralsprings-aquaNB.jpg
havelockmineralsprings-aquaNB1.jpg
havelockmineralsprings-aquaNB1.jpg
monctonbottlingworksNB.jpg
monctonbottlingworksNB.jpg

Donas12

Reaction score
Here’s a 6 oz Bluebird bottle I have that I understood from the collector I purchased it from was from New Brunswick. Design registered date on it is March 2 1927.

Although there are no markings on it as B4220CB4-75B0-4903-881E-50EE6691AF61.jpeg12A4209B-7684-4B24-8F6B-2B36769B9DF0.jpegbeing from New Brunswick, it is Canadian. Found a picture of a cap that confirms it was one of the areas that Bluebird was bottled.

RCO

Reaction score
Here’s a 6 oz Bluebird bottle I have that I understood from the collector I purchased it from was from New Brunswick. Design registered date on it is March 2 1927.

Although there are no markings on it as View attachment 218443View attachment 218444being from New Brunswick, it is Canadian. Found a picture of a cap that confirms it was one of the areas that Bluebird was bottled.

I doubt any blue bird bottles from Canada have cities marked on them but if it was found in NB and blue bird was being bottled there ,

not sure how widespread blue bird distribution was in Canada but it was being sold in Ontario too .

Saint John's is a big enough city , I'd imagine a lot of brands would of been bottled there , like coca cola , orange crush , pepsi or in one of the other nearby cities

RCO

Reaction score
running low on any leads of other NB bottles but feel its more than likely there is still a few yet to be posted which likely don't come up for sale often or from smaller places .

the nova scotia bottle book I have is over 60 pages and lists bottlers I had never seen or heard of . New Brunswick is a similar size and such to Nova Scotia so I would imagine there is a similar number of bottles .

there is a bottler from Fredericton NB not mentioned , was called " enterprise bottling co " and used a plain embossed bottle , is a quart and smaller size bottles , not sure of the exact years they operated but would say 10's > 20's > 30's ?

enterprisebottlingNB-fredericton.jpg
enterprisebottlingNB-fredericton.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I do have some more pictures of Tennant's beverages bottles but all are much different than the one I have and all say from Amherst Nova Scotia which is a small city that borders NB .

would assume these were being used in NB if Tennants was also in Moncton and fact Amherst NS is so close to NB . although unsure why my bottle says Moncton and rest Amherst , perhaps they had 2 locations or moved to Moncton later on ?

tennant-amherstNS.jpgtennant-monctonBK.jpg
tennant-monctonBK1.jpg
tennantsbeveragesaclN.jpg
tennantsbeveragesaclN.jpg
tennantsbeveragesaclN1.jpg
tennantsbeveragesaclN1.jpgtennantN.jpg

Donas12

Reaction score
I do have some more pictures of Tennant's beverages bottles but all are much different than the one I have and all say from Amherst Nova Scotia which is a small city that borders NB .

would assume these were being used in NB if Tennants was also in Moncton and fact Amherst NS is so close to NB . although unsure why my bottle says Moncton and rest Amherst , perhaps they had 2 locations or moved to Moncton later on ?

View attachment 218462View attachment 218463
View attachment 218464View attachment 218466View attachment 218466View attachment 218467View attachment 218467View attachment 218465
Nice variations! I’ve only see one of these. Might be worth starting a dedicated Nova Scotia thread. Would have some of those to post...

RCO

Reaction score
Nice variations! I’ve only see one of these. Might be worth starting a dedicated Nova Scotia thread. Would have some of those to post...

maybe next week ? I think there is more nova scotia bottles though , even Cape Breton has several

RCO

Reaction score
started looking thru my pictures an found a couple more NB bottles I had forgot about

this one is an embossed bottle from Saint John , not blue bird but called " the blue ribbon beverage co "

blueribbonbeverage-stjohnNB.jpg
blueribbonbeverage-stjohnNB.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi