New collection from Foundation site, 5/4/04

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Book N Curio Shoppe

Reaction score
Hi all!
This is a continuation from a posting under "Digging and Finding" forum titled; "Excavating foundation...". I was asked by a memeber to post a few photos of the collection so here they are! Any ID help would be appreciated. Don't know if all are post 1900, but most probabaly are. I especially would like further info on the amber bottle seen in the first row, 4th in from left. It's 1 pt. whiskey? and has a portarait of man in an admiral outfit on front under label area and masted ships all around the bottle to back. It was corked, and had the these curiuos words embossed on front. "Buy bottle only in Tin Top Sealed carton". I have close up detailed photo if someone is interested.

These aren't thoroughly cleaned, yet, obviously!
Thanks for any help. Three more photos to follow of other rows.

CSJ

Ur52239.jpg

Attachments

• Ur52239.jpg
    Ur52239.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 79

Book N Curio Shoppe

Reaction score
Lastly, a set on some bricks. This was all from 3 days spent collecting what came up from an excavation for a foundation hole in central NJ. For further detail see original posting under: "Digging and Finding" forum titled; "Excavating foundation.

Enjoy!
CSJ

Ca81020.jpg

Attachments

• Ca81020.jpg
    Ca81020.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 84

Book N Curio Shoppe

Reaction score
Thanks Treasure Rat!

Any idea of age? I assume the squeezer is depression glass and the ink well does not have the seam through the lip. The bottom is slightly concave with a fine textured roughness to the glass bottom. No marks.

CSJ

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hello, I would be interested in what the names of the milk bottles are. Thanks!

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Wow. Lotsa stuff! most seems to date to 1930-1950 (But that stuff is good too), but I see a few oldies in there.....[;)]

David E

Reaction score
The lemon squeezer may be irratated, put it under a black light to see if it glows.
Just a thought

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4