New diamond blade.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Impressive work, great results
I gotta say coming from China I had my doubts. No offense but I have gotten dremel bits that are unusable as is. I was ready for a bent out of control piece of ***t. It was so much smoother than I could imagine. No chatter or hopping. I didn't even have to break it in. Here is the packaging if it helps?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

• 20210822_111200.jpg
    20210822_111200.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • 20210822_111208.jpg
    20210822_111208.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Using this blade on a wetsaw, even a 4 year old could make a bottle into a drinking glass, Well...if there were no child labor laws? Come on kids , time to make glasses! Lol?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Using this blade on a wetsaw, even a 4 year old could make a bottle into a drinking glass, Well...if there were no child labor laws? Come on kids , time to make glasses! Lol?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Ok, I told u I was buying a wet saw and I did. I just never even plugged it in. (Yet)i am going tI finish my fireplace Project and if I live long nuff to finish all my projects then I should live well into the 1000’s! So let’s add on another one! I have too many cool bottles till you see big ugly busted up lips on them- but your glass is really cool, Robby. That’s a purrrfect use for them! Just a normal diamond blade or a special diamond blade? Had you buffed that one in the pix out or did it cut that beautifully? Really I don’t need more glasses but I need more projects.. right?I you know I have to try this! Thanks- and Robby, you and all of you on the east coast- plz stay safe?

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Ok, I told u I was buying a wet saw and I did. I just never even plugged it in. (Yet)i am going tI finish my fireplace Project and if I live long nuff to finish all my projects then I should live well into the 1000’s! So let’s add on another one! I have too many cool bottles till you see big ugly busted up lips on them- but your glass is really cool, Robby. That’s a purrrfect use for them! Just a normal diamond blade or a special diamond blade? Had you buffed that one in the pix out or did it cut that beautifully? Really I don’t need more glasses but I need more projects.. right?I you know I have to try this! Thanks- and Robby, you and all of you on the east coast- plz stay safe?
What about

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score

You people stay safe, too! Lol. And me? I live in hell…. Hell, California. And I’m heading for the water, today while we have
b04d5ae3ce7f8467f42ea3dad8191727.jpg

some! Looking pretty coastal in this pix from last Saturday…. But it’s really 111 degrees here, 1 week ago. It’s still this Smokey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I have a target tilematic saw i am selling. It is a great tile saw. I always am cutting something up and making something with Crystal-stone, glass, metal and wood but not with a wet saw. Would like to see your handy work.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I have a target tilematic saw i am selling. It is a great tile saw. I always am cutting something up and making something with Crystal-stone, glass, metal and wood but not with a wet saw. Would like to see your handy work.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

This is the saw I need to learn to use, but know nothing about…. How hard could it be? Lol.(Betcha I’m going to find out.)
c2b319681f01c0228e9cc2b350d9c295.jpg

I did pick up a fresh diamond blade for it. Did you buff out the edge on that? I just needed something to cut about 10 tile…. She’s a beaut, right? I can’t wait for this weeks auction- a lot of bottles there that look like people don’t know what they are looking at. I love that!

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
This is the saw I need to learn to use, but know nothing about…. How hard could it be? Lol.(Betcha I’m going to find out.)
c2b319681f01c0228e9cc2b350d9c295.jpg

I did pick up a fresh diamond blade for it. Did you buff out the edge on that? I just needed something to cut about 10 tile…. She’s a beaut, right? I can’t wait for this weeks auction- a lot of bottles there that look like people don’t know what they are looking at. I love that!
Looks like the harbor freight one it is easy to use. If you have any questions, just ask.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Looks like the harbor freight one it is easy to use. If you have any questions, just ask.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

You know I will! How I think about it is…. If you have YouTube, think of the bux you could save if someone close to you needed brain surgery? No limits! Here is 1 of the bottle lot $26 boxes that I’ve been cleaning, shuffling in with my collection,sorting out and selling, from that last auction with bottles, so I can’t wait to see what’s in the boxes I’m bidding on!
8f6ec164d33de44feb134d1d5c2fdb19.jpg

And that’s just 1 box out of 5!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac