new dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
OH MAN, What in the world is milk emulsion! Sounds very nasty.[&:] Nice finds Mike. Love the extract. Got a lot of them but never seen that one before.

Yooper14

Reaction score
Madman,
Those junior juices are neat. I've been finding truckloads of them, but none embossed. I started bringing them back, but found so many I got sick of it. Here's a shot of the ones I kept. I also have that identical Great Seal flask. Kinda cool!
Yooper

Wu61889.jpg

Jim

Reaction score
Great digs, Mike! I found some pieces to a busted up Milk's Emulsion at my railroad dump. Thanks, now I know what a full one would look like! Hopefully we get a thaw soon so I can go back to digging there. The ground is so rocky that it makes frozen digging downright miserable. I know that my rare irregular hexagon poison is still waiting for me to find it [:)] Jim

kastoo

Reaction score
Nice flask. I keep all flasks. I keep all cobalts too. I'd love to dig a kilmers

madman

Reaction score
hey gang thanks for the kind comments! yo dirt flicker love that kilmers bottle!!, hey rhona thank you have found many great bottles also! yo cap the milks emulsion sounds gross, lol cool bottle, hey yooper if found lots of the labled welchs also, hey jim i hope you find the skull shaped poison,yo kat i always keep the cobalts, ive only dug 4 kilmers in my life, hey alabaster love your baby bottle great find happy new year

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.