New Display Cabinet

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottles_inc

Reaction score
20201123_141232.jpg

Got a new main display case. Think it looks alright, will probably rearrange some stuff. Everything in it is dug by yours truly except for one bottle.

20201123_141434.jpg

All of my Long Island blobs. Lots of my locals are unfortunately broken. Theres a P. L. Conlon aqua base I took out for the picture thats usually in there. Nobody's found one of those whole, so I figure the base alone is worth displaying. Definitely gotta fill out this shelf a bit more.

20201123_141448.jpg

Plain strapsides in the back, some hutches and my lone squat and ten pin in the front. Also some common medicines and flavorings (the square bottle on the right is a little hard to find; Cooks Marjoram Cream). The semi blob to the left of the ten pin is the one I didn't dig. Its a rare unlisted Patchogue bottle

20201123_141503.jpg

My large whiskeys plus my only quart blob (plus some sample paul jones'). Probably my favorite shelf.
20201123_141523.jpg

The bottom section; theres a general food shelf above and some dinged NYC blobs + a bunch of crowns below.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice display! That ten pin blob is interesting, never seen one of those before. Is it embossed?

bottles_inc

Reaction score
Nice display! That ten pin blob is interesting, never seen one of those before. Is it embossed?
Yep, it says "Lactone" on it in script. Lactone was kind of like a early 1900s instant drink mix. It'd be sold to resteraunts and soda shops who would serve it in their establishment and also sometimes bottle it privately. Haven't been able to find this bottle anywhere, but I'm guessing some local soda fountain was making these bottles. It's super out of place timewise. Huge shoutout to treasurekidd and bottle-bud who helped me identify it. The original thread I posted has a cool Lactone advertisements in it if you search the forum

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
Nice, did you dig some of those in a dump or a privy? I've dug those little Paul Jones miniture samples here in Detroit before. LEON.

Nickneff

Reaction score
View attachment 214709
Got a new main display case. Think it looks alright, will probably rearrange some stuff. Everything in it is dug by yours truly except for one bottle.

View attachment 214710
All of my Long Island blobs. Lots of my locals are unfortunately broken. Theres a P. L. Conlon aqua base I took out for the picture thats usually in there. Nobody's found one of those whole, so I figure the base alone is worth displaying. Definitely gotta fill out this shelf a bit more.

View attachment 214711
Plain strapsides in the back, some hutches and my lone squat and ten pin in the front. Also some common medicines and flavorings (the square bottle on the right is a little hard to find; Cooks Marjoram Cream). The semi blob to the left of the ten pin is the one I didn't dig. Its a rare unlisted Patchogue bottle

View attachment 214712
My large whiskeys plus my only quart blob (plus some sample paul jones'). Probably my favorite shelf.
View attachment 214713
The bottom section; theres a general food shelf above and some dinged NYC blobs + a bunch of crowns below.

Thanks for reading!
nice collection but I think you might want to invest and another cabinet LOL in this Hobby it don't take long to fill them up Happy Hunting good job

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18