New finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
So bottle friends, the house that I told y'all about a few weeks ago has been demo'ed and it was done while I was working so I was unable to be there when it was done (sadly). But I was given the permission to poke around while the back fillins is still fresh and I've found a few things.. I posted the Eastman Kodak bottle on a different chat thread. There is potential for more finds there. So far I have recovered three amber bottles all BIM tooled lips, a three twist Akro Agate spiral, an iron Victor leg trap (the marble was very near the trap and the jaws were closed, coincidence?) a crushed Victrola speaker cone and a blow torch(alcohol or acetylene? I'm uncertain) I can post pics of the bottles and the marble - they are clean and in the house, but the trap and blow torch will be posted at a later moment soon. Ummmm Pre-Digested beef?o_O IMG_7911.JPGIMG_7912.JPGIMG_7913.JPGIMG_7914.JPGIMG_7915.JPGIMG_7917.JPGIMG_7919.JPGThanks for looking my friends,
~Fred

Troutmaster08

Reaction score
Here's a little info on the predigested beef.

Also goes for $30 on ebay. Great find!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Thank you TM... :) I did know that... my comment was like " OMG are you kidding me?!! would YOU eat it?!" HAHA LOL

Troutmaster08

Reaction score
Yeah, that was my first thought. I was guessing it was some sort of a terrible broth or smoothie!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown