New here and gifted a bunch of bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
well what I see is pretty much the some stuff every body ells finds theta know very little about the hobby. late 1930s to 1950. in general 95% worthless . but hay what ever.

LisaTammy

Reaction score
I like the green Roxie bottle. I collect art deco and ACL sodas, local milks, and mason type jars (embossed). None are blown or pontiled but they are desirable to me. I wouldn't consider them worthless.Lisa

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Like beauty, value only exists in the eye of the beholder-- what is worthless to some people, is desirable to others like Lisa and me.

Old Hickory

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Bert, but I want to hang on to them for decorators.

Old Hickory

Reaction score
LisaTammy said:
I like the green Roxie bottle. I collect art deco and ACL sodas, local milks, and mason type jars (embossed).  None are blown or pontiled but they are desirable to me.  I wouldn't consider them worthless.
Lisa

I can't quite figure that one out. I did a search and came up with nothing Roxie where the bottle came from, and the ones I saw were brown, not green.

sunrunner

Reaction score
when you dig for fun and love of discovery that's what its all about.

David Fertig

Reaction score
Welcome to AB Ol' Hick'. Where about are you? My family was from Dauphin, and I've done a lot of driving around up your way. There are lots of small mountain side/road side dumps up that way. Lots have been picked/dug, but keep looking. There are a few decent bottles from that area. Mostly milks, but Dalmatia had a hutch or two. Good luck on your search for a 1700's local bottle. Just not going to happen. Best you might find would be an early Felix from Harrisburg and probably 1840's.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky