New Here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
I just joined this website. I have dug and collected old bottles in Maine and New Hampshire since the late 1950's. I am attempting to post a photo of some of my window bottle display that has gotten many others interested in collecting bottles over the years. Hope it works. I am computer challenged as I put it, probably most 10 yr olds know more about computers than I do. But I try.

Pn37060.jpg

Attachments

• Pn37060.jpg
    Pn37060.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 76

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Beautiful, Cliff. Just beautiful. Since the late 50's? wow!! You've been with the hobby since it's early days!!! I've only been collecting since 1999, hehe.[;)][:D]

As for 10 year olds knowing more about computers, I think you're right. I'm 13, and my mom and dad both say the same thing.[;)][:D]

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
I know a few older collectors but not too many that still are digging. It's a great pastime and you never know what will turn up next. Tha's the fun part.

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
I will post some pictures of the better ones soon, I just wanted to get the picture posting part down first. Guess I got it rite now I can post some better pictures as I get time.

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hey Prospector...

I agree with Digger Jeff...those shelves look like they are about to send those beautiful bottles into oblivian! [:eek:] Please please...reinforce or lighten the load....

Nice collection....

Keep on diggin'...

The Doc...[X(]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey