New Indian ACLs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I'd show off a couple new ACLs I got off ebay recently. I think I did pretty well on these two, I got them both for $31 in total, so not too bad if you ask me! First up is a quart Big Chief ACL from Mt. Shasta, California. Quart Big Chiefs are don't seem to be too easy to find, and though this may be one of the more common quart sized Big Chiefs, I'm still very pleased to add it to the collection. It's got a huge picture of an Indian on the front, and it's dated 1938. The condition is great with only a couple of tiny holes in the label. Sorry about the water inside, I just rinsed them out before I took the pictures.
IMG_2769.jpgIMG_2771.jpgIMG_2772.jpg

The second bottle is also a quart size bottle. It's a Meyer's Quality Beverages ACL from San Rafael, California. I think this is my favorite of the two; I really love the ACL on this one! It's got a nice, big blue and white label with a really cool picture of an Indian on the far left overlooking mountains in the background. The glass also has a nice swirl pattern embossed above and below the label. Aside from a nick or two in the paint on the right side of the label, this bottle is in great condition. It's dated 1939. Thanks and enjoy!
IMG_2754.jpgIMG_2756.jpgIMG_2758.jpgIMG_2759.jpgIMG_2760.jpg

iggyworf

Reaction score
Those are excellent. I like the big quart size bottles. As long as you got space for them.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. I'd love to collect more Indian ACLs, but most of them sell for way more than I'd be willing to pay for them! They sure are cool though.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1