New Liskeard Ontario coca cola bottle on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I had first heard about this bottle a few years back , someone had posted about one on the site here . but never seen one in person . I think its been a couple years at least since one last appeared on ebay . was searching and saw one today . the pictures aren't great but for sure a new liskeard coca cola bottle

New Liskeard is a small town in northern Ontario , north of North Bay on lake temiscaming , I don't think its ever been that big so kind of a surprise they had there own coca cola bottling plant back when they were using straight side bottles

not exactly sure what one is worth , currently no bids but auction runs for another 9 days , posted by a seller I've never seen post bottles before

newliskeard-cocacolaN1.jpg
newliskeard-cocacolaN1.jpg
newliskeard-cocacolaN.jpg

brent little

Reaction score
There is two on ebay now. One has a chipped lip and the other a huge hawk off the base. They are considered pretty rare. i would say in the 350-450 range for a great example.

RCO

Reaction score
There is two on ebay now. One has a chipped lip and the other a huge hawk off the base. They are considered pretty rare. i would say in the 350-450 range for a great example.

I can't find the other one , its never came up in my search results , I also checked sold listings and not there either

does seem to be a rare bottle , I've been to a lot of antique stores here and never seen one for sale . does seem to appear online every now and then so there is some around

brent little

Reaction score
The other may be the same bottle.Dont buy badly damaged if I can help it. Yes its a toughy to get.

RCO

Reaction score
The other may be the same bottle.Dont buy badly damaged if I can help it. Yes its a toughy to get.

seems like its the same bottle , didn't even notice the chip , so hard to find , if someone wants one badly it might get overlooked

always seems to be people looking for coca cola straight side bottles and fact this one from such a small area

RCO

Reaction score
update it closes today , only at $18.50 perhaps the damaged has limited what people are willing to pay

although there is bids from 4 different ebay users so a number of different collectors don't have one and want it

RCO

Reaction score
jumped l the way up to $60 , 2 new bidders so 6 different people have bid so far

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado