New look on here at AB!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyworf

Reaction score
1st impression is negative. Don't like all the BS adds. but maybe understand it. Less viewing area, can't get rid of the right hand panes. All things pretty much must change. sometimes not for the better. But it is still my first time on the new site. I will learn it.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
1st impression is negative. Don't like all the BS adds. but maybe understand it. Less viewing area, can't get rid of the right hand panes. All things pretty much must change. sometimes not for the better. But it is still my first time on the new site. I will learn it.
At least they finally added a like button.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Yes true it's always a learning curve, but it does not take long. So far I love the photo loader...the old one was horrible!
I get what your saying about the advertising, but this way we get to use this site free of charge.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not at all like Facebook. We just added back the gallery. Xenforo has been around for some time and forums are moving to it to be more responsive to phones and such. Long term I think it will be better. We can enhance the ads area. There is much more we can do as this settles out. I hate change as well trust me that. I still hate the new Exce mad Word. Sorry folks but the forum needed it.

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
some features seem to work better than others , I tried "search " having a hard time bringing anything up despite the fact the things I searched for are for sure on the site .

I added a profile imagine of a 30's era Canadian art deco bottle , i'll likely get bored with it and change it to another bottle eventually

still trying to figure out all the different features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora