New member finding lots of neat older bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CCB420

Reaction score
Good lord!! So do you gotta pack a ladder with you to get out??

Or do you plan on putting joe dirt down there with the latest addition of auto trader?

Newtothiss

Reaction score
"Sadly"....?!
Like sadly hitting a jackpot?
Or sadly not being able to fit all your cash in your wallet??

schammitt

Reaction score
I found this group while trying to find some information about some obviously older glass bottles we found on our new farm. We were out investigating our new property on the Eastern shore of VA and sadly found what appears to be an area that was used to deposit trash some time ago. We found this bottle along with many others (clorox, noxema, listerine, absorbine, Pepsi, coke, juice, milk bottles along with various alcohol bottles. This was a pretty one which is why I posted it. My daughter has taken a bit of interest in them and we are displaying them in her room as we clean them. As I learn more about how to post and ask appropriate questions I will be posting more. Thanks for what appears to be a pretty cool forum.
Beautiful

willong

Reaction score
It’s funny that you say that because when we came across it we were sad someone used it as a dump, but now are enjoying cleaning it up and finding treasures together! The milk bottles are quart bottles from Walkers folly farm in Melfa, VA (which is where we are) I have special interest in them and can’t wait to research the dairy because we raise dairy goats!
Ah, you're hooked! :D

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Amyjo,
Love that cobalt blue CT Magnesia bottle. You are now an honorary citizen of the Constitution State. ;) ..Looks like most of your surface finds are 1950's-'60s. How old is the farm house? Good luck.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hey Dave F.,

Great pic! You are truly a guy who is happy in his element. --I don't think we can ask for much more...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu