New Member looking to dig in NY Hudson Valley/ Tri-State

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TreasurDiggrNY

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Great site[;)] Hello from New York. I know much of NY is frozen but I thought I'd get a jump on possibly meeting some diggers in the Tri-State or Hudson Valley areas. I do a ton of metal detecting and travel all over to do it. I just got interested in the bottles after coming across a dump site towards the end of last Summer. I have been doing some reading here and there but I'm ready to do some digging. If you want to go out, hit me up, I'm in.

nybottlehunter

Reaction score
I've been tryin to hook up with another digger in the ny area myself. I'm on long island and have been trying to locate new spots. When is this get together your having in prospect park?

TreasurDiggrNY

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: nybottlehunter

I've been tryin to hook up with another digger in the ny area myself. I'm on long island and have been trying to locate new spots. When is this get together your having in prospect park?

It's scheduled for Saturday April 24th with a rain date of Saturday May 1st. It's also posted on a bigger detecting site, there are at least 6 guys so far that I'm sure will be there.
If you ever want to get out detecting or bottle digging let me know.
TDNY

bombboy

Reaction score
I and a couple of others are close to the Albany area and there are more further North. There was another member from this way looking for partners, but he never came back to his post.
Mark

BttleDiggerDrew

Reaction score
Rockland county here!...since your into detectors, I may be able to get you some land that may have Rev. war Ball loads/Grape shot/C-balls..let me know

TreasurDiggrNY

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BttleDiggerDrew

Rockland county here!...since your into detectors, I may be able to get you some land that may have Rev. war Ball loads/Grape shot/C-balls..let me know

Awesome, sorry for the late reply just got back from vacation sent you an email.

nydigger

Reaction score
Yay! more new yorkers..lol . I am in Monroe NY if any of you guys wanna get together maybe before the snow flies let me know. I would be glad to accompany any one in the area. Just pm me

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause