Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

macjxl

Reaction score
Hello to all from a new member.Greetings from Australia.I've been collecting colored embossed milk bottles for about twenty years.Starting with New Zealand Ambers and have built a reasonable collection from around the world. My USA collection: (all different)3 Amber 1/2 gallons40 Amber Quarts5 Green Quarts1 Red Quart2 Amber Pints7 Amber 1/2 Pints1 Amber 1/4 Pint I lurk on a number of well known online auction sites daily & am ready to admit that I'm obsessed.I don't collect pyro's in an effort to leave some room in my house for me.John Tutton's book Udderly Delightful is a valuable resource, but interestingly some items in my collection are not listed.I'm always looking to add to my collection - especially embossed greens and would love to hear from anyone with items for sale.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
WOW, that's impressive!I see you've stayed away from the cobalt Liberty and Brookfield reproductions. I few of those might be worth adding for the heck of it.

macjxl

Reaction score
I wasn't going to mention those.Some purists on another bottle forum I frequent get quite sniffy at the mere mention of "fakes". How old are you boy?Fifteen?!?When I was your age I was twenty!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I feel if you want a collection they should be there as examples, selling then as real is another matter. I know what you mean about the "purists" though.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown