new morning finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

03Malibu

Reaction score
I went back out this morning, to a spot I posted about yesterday, and came across some more items...I pushed the surface dirt away and uncovered a few things, only 3 bottles, found a few pipes, a small vile that still had some powder in it, some silverware, and I dont know if its a drinking glass, but its shaped kinda like one and it has WALES etched in the bottom....the three bottles I did find (I dont know how old they are, I'm new to this, and dont really know what is what) one has "REGISTERED JACOB WIRTH & CO BOSTON MASS"...another one says "HORLICK'S MALTED MILK" and the other one says "T (middle letter is either two t's crossed or an & symbol) K FLAVORING EXTRACTS FIRST QUALITY FULL 2 OZ."

capsoda

Reaction score
Sounds like some good finds Tim. The Horlick's could be from the late 1800s to the 1940s. Post some pic if you can.

03Malibu

Reaction score
the Horlick's bottle stands about 2 1/2 inches tall, and about an inch in diameter.

I should have pics of all the bottles on by thursday

yet again, I found another bottle, this time it was a Chesebrough Manufact'g Co. Vaseline...its a jar that stands 2 1/2 inchs tall an about 2 inches in diameter

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18