New site this morning in sunny N FL.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
I see mostly household cleaners and food & liquor bottles but you're in a good era for ACL sodas. I'd definitely kick around and try to find the oldest area of the dump. GL&HH
YOU ARE RIGHT IF THERE ARE LOTS OF LIQUOR BOTTLE THERE WILL BE OLD SODAS I AM DIGGING A 1940,S SITE WITH A LOTS WHISKEY BOTTLE AND DUGI OVER 50 SMALL COKE BOTTLE AND OTHER SODAS

ccpe

Reaction score
I see mostly household cleaners and food & liquor bottles but you're in a good era for ACL sodas. I'd definitely kick around and try to find the oldest area of the dump. GL&HH
It looks like the trash dump went down the hill so I'm going to search the entire area. Thanks!

sandchip

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this bottle was used for? There are a lot of them. Whoever was living there was havingView attachment 219652 a great time because there seems to be a lot of liquor bottles.

Being in the deep South, this would be my guess. Made in Cairo, Ga. Sadly, they went out of business a few years back. Best store bought syrup you could get (IMHO).

1614081897626.png

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Being in the deep South, this would be my guess. Made in Cairo, Ga. Sadly, they went out of business a few years back. Best store bought syrup you could get (IMHO).

View attachment 219730
I also found this item seems to be the go to for Roddenbery lovers.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ccpe

Reaction score

View attachment 219730
Thank your so much! There's a lot of these so the owner must of had a sweet tooth.

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Lake City - There's a lot of abandoned houses all over this area. The vines can be horrible but I'll risk it.

I have property in Ft.White. I know there area. I am in Sarasota as we speak but before coronavirus I was digging alot around up there. Wouldn't mind helping out someday

ccpe

Reaction score
I have property in Ft.White. I know there area. I am in Sarasota as we speak but before coronavirus I was digging alot around up there. Wouldn't mind helping out someday
That's awesome. Let's go look for bottles.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora