NEW SOFTWARE LIVE - Please Report issues here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Albums are back up, sorry for the delay, holler if anyone sees any issues. If you go to your profile page you will see a tab saying ALBUMS.

Last edited:

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
I see the albums have come back. I'm glad this finally got fixed. But I'm back to the original problem I had a few years ago. All my albums and photos are set to private viewing, so no one else can see them. How does this get changed?

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is changed to public viewing by all. Working on permissions now. Your profile though is set to private. But the images should be able to be viewed now by guests.

I see the albums have come back. I'm glad this finally got fixed. But I'm back to the original problem I had a few years ago. All my albums and photos are set to private viewing, so no one else can see them. How does this get changed?

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
That is changed to public viewing by all. Working on permissions now. Your profile though is set to private. But the images should be able to be viewed now by guests.
My profile was set to viewing by members. And the album images problem is not fixed.

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 385

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I mentioned your images can be viewed by guests. When your profile is set to Members only, guests cannot see the album itself but can see the images. This system has limitations, that is what we are testing. As far as the image you sent, this is likely a database change needed to be made because images with that stated as you showed can still be viewed by guests. Good news images are viewable to all and will work through the permission technicalities.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264