NEW SOFTWARE LIVE - Please Report issues here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks due to the old nature of the other software we had to make an upgrade. Please report any issues here. We are currently fixing as much as we can with what we have seen thus far. Sorry in advance for any issues, just trying to make this site more current moving forward.

Last edited:

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Should be easier to upload images and such as well, still working on lots of stuff FYI, Tapatalk going live soon and so on.

woods_walker

Reaction score
I uploaded two threads almost right before the update happened and now I’m unable to view them. It’s like they disappeared.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me have programmer check that, odd.

I uploaded two threads almost right before the update happened and now I’m unable to view them. It’s like they disappeared.

Canadacan

Reaction score
So far so good!...umm do we need to reload our avatars? mine is now all distorted.

sandchip

Reaction score
Just saw the new changes this morning and so far, I'm liking it. Glad to see the "Like" button! That's a big plus in itself. Thanks much for your effort in bringing about the new upgrade.

sandchip

Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible, but a rotate button would be nice for pictures that post sideways. Also, a "quote" button would be handy for addressing a particular member's post within a thread. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora