NEW SOFTWARE LIVE - Please Report issues here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible, but a rotate button would be nice for pictures that post sideways. Also, a "quote" button would be handy for addressing a particular member's post within a thread. Thanks again.

Look to the bottom right of each post, when you see one you want to reply to simply hit the reply button and that will quote it. New software takes some getting used to.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I hate getting use to new things, is there a way to send PM's ? but, still, I'd like to say thanks for everything you do & much appreciated. LEON.

jarhead67

Reaction score
My email links show up as a broken link when clicking on the post links "We can’t connect to the server at link.threadloom.antique-bottles.net."

LOVE the new look and feel.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My email links show up as a broken link when clicking on the post links "We can’t connect to the server at link.threadloom.antique-bottles.net."

LOVE the new look and feel.

Is it an old newsletter?

sandchip

Reaction score
Look to the bottom right of each post, when you see one you want to reply to simply hit the reply button and that will quote it. New software takes some getting used to.

Aha! Good deal, Tex. Thanks much.

jarhead67

Reaction score
Is it an old newsletter?
I tried the 11/20, 11/27 and the latest, 12/4 and none will open, just the dead link page.
broken.png

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried the 11/20, 11/27 and the latest, 12/4 and none will open, just the dead link page.View attachment 193104

Those are custom newsletter links, they have to merge the new account I set up with the old. I will hear back soon if their old links will end up working. Sorry for any confusion, I sue a 3rd party system for that to make it easy and just nice to manage called Threadloom.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate getting use to new things, is there a way to send PM's ? but, still, I'd like to say thanks for everything you do & much appreciated. LEON.
Thanks, yep click on each user and it's called START CONVERSATION. Upper right corner you will see a mail icon as to where they are all.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a neighborhood friendly REMINDER to report issues here you may see, it's appreciated as we finish what we know we need to. PLEASE don't jump to conclusions we wave caused the world to end with any changes. It will come together nicely enough soon as we feel through it all. It's impossible to launch it 100% without taking the site down for long periods of time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi