NEW SOFTWARE LIVE - Please Report issues here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heads up the rest of the albums will be moved over in the next day or so FYI. There were 2 systems, 1 still needs to be moved. We kept the old site and will for some time until we know this site is stable with the old data.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ALBUM Fixes coming soon FYI

"The rest of the albums coming soon folks, there were 2 systems. One was moved the larger coming next. We did NOT delete any photos and the old site is still there to work with. Give it a day or so as he adjusts the script that will move it and we finally tweak this gallery system out. "

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
My avatar is distorted (too small?) but looks like new members that joined after this upgrade's avatars are ok. How do I get to my avatar to delete and reload a new one?

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
My avatar is distorted (too small?) but looks like new members that joined after this upgrade's avatars are ok. How do I get to my avatar to delete and reload a new one?
All you have to do is click on it and it the edit option shows up. At least you still got to keep yours. Mine went completely away.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI - UPDATE folks the old albums and photos are still coming over. Script is written and things seem to be set now to move those over. They will be here soon.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
Here is what I mean.
Untitled 2.jpg

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-16-10.png

I was trying to delete a picture in my gallery while on mobile, but it only gives an option to deselect when I select it.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Anyone else having issues with searching the site? I can't seem to search for older threads from years ago. I know that they are on the site but there is no way to search for them without going through the hundreds of threads contained on here.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to try a new search tool soon. Stay tuned it may help

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi