New Stuff

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Michdigger

Reaction score
My diggin buddy came over today and he hit a estate sale Friday and came up with about 150 bottles and cool stuff from a older collector for $50.00. He only brought a few over to show me before we went privy probing. The first hole was and turned to ash about 2 feet down and only got a large amber bottle the had B.B.B with 2 citys on it and maybe thinking it may stand for Burdicks Blood Bitters? and a ink,so we filled her up and I gave him the finds because he has never probed for bottles,and only digs dumps so he has a new hobby to go along with dump diggin now. We probed a second hole but decided to leave it for next weekend when he has more time..I did not bring the Camera along but did manage to take a few pics of the broken s#it I kept.

Some broken crap from the pit.. Pontiled stemware

DSC03865.jpg

Bitters

DSC03863.jpg

Medicine

DSC03864.jpg

Some stuff my friend bought

This jar reads POISON...Ever seen one?

DSC03760.jpg

Bottom

DSC03761.jpg

Cobalt labeled medicine

DSC03758.jpg

Hey Mark....Key West Florida druggist

DSC03757.jpg

2 labeled Nitroglycerin bottles

DSC03756.jpg

This bottle says..Sample Bottle Dr. Kilmers Swamp Root and Kidney Cure-SWEET-

DSC03763.jpg

Local Labeled Druggist

DSC03759.jpg

Humphreys Homeopathic Tootache Medicine..Full with Package

DSC03755.jpg

Labeled Flavoring and Local Labeled Flask

DSC03752.jpg

Flask says..

DSC03753.jpg

And I traded him for this...The BEST OF THE BEST of local Hutches and now I have one
big_grin.gif
Cobalt Blue Andre Port Huron Michigan Hutch and its Minty

DSC03762.jpg

I will take more pics of what he has later this week and all are for sale because he just digs,finds and sells so if you see anything you like let me know...Have fun digging.

spacer.gif

Current time is 12:27 pm

Unwatch Topic

glass man

Reaction score
I have a NORRIS & CO.CITY BOTTLING WORKS DETROIT MICH. cobalt hutch and I love it to. I can see why you love your cobalt hutch too,they are cool.I like a lot of the oyher stuff you got to! That bottle with BELLADONA LEAF IF SOMEONE TOOK TOO MUCH IT WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM! POWERFUL STUFF! What was in the round cobalt bottle with a label on it? Can't make it out. I did have a poison jar like yours and sold it a long time ago,can't remember what I got forit,it had the glass top but not the metal looking part that kept it on the jar.[that is a metal clamp ain't it?] OKAY I REREAD AND SAW IT IS YOUR BUD'S STUFF,CEPT THE HUTCH. WOW I LOVE THAT BOTTLE!

Michdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

I have a NORRIS & CO.CITY BOTTLING WORKS DETROIT MICH. cobalt hutch and I love it to. I can see why you love your cobalt hutch too,they are cool.I like a lot of the oyher stuff you got to! That bottle with BELLADONA LEAF IF SOMEONE TOOK TOO MUCH IT WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM! POWERFUL STUFF! What was in the round cobalt bottle with a label on it? Can't make it out. I did have a poison jar like yours and sold it a long time ago,can't remember what I got forit,it had the glass top but not the metal looking part that kept it on the jar.[that is a metal clamp ain't it?] OKAY I REREAD AND SAW IT IS YOUR BUD'S STUFF,CEPT THE HUTCH. WOW I LOVE THAT BOTTLE!
Thanks..I would love to have a Cobalt Norris Myself. Did you dig it or buy it? I dont remember what was on the Blue Jar but when i see him i will check it out.

madman

Reaction score
wow huron ave? toledo? and whats that woman doin with that lion ouch!lol mike

Michdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madman

wow huron ave? toledo? and whats that woman doin with that lion ouch!lol mike
Thanks for the reply..Huron Ave. is in Port Huron Michigan where the blue hutch is from. As for the Lady and the Lion.. Your guess is as good as mine..Hopefully nothing Weird!!! Never know though..Maybe she was a closet Lioness?[:D]

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Michdigger

ORIGINAL: glass man

Thanks..I would love to have a Cobalt Norris Myself. Did you dig it or buy it? I dont remember what was on the Blue Jar but when i see him i will check it out.
I bought the colbalt NORRIS HUTCH at a bottle show a few years ago . THE person had $90 on it and I asked what was the best he could do and he said"$40" heck of a drop in price1 IT has a small chip on the inside of the lip and a small bruise at the same place,but I AIN'T COMPLAINING!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown