New to bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Leon- can you use my picture and point to the bottle you're asking about again? I'd be thankful for that.

This Bottle here in pic with blob top. do you have any similar bottles that are shaped or look like a beer bottle or soda bottle with a name on it? usually a bottle that say's on back "THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD" or something similar would usually have a name embossed of front but not always. Usually a Bottle with no name known as Slick will have No or very little Value or desireability unless unusual shape or color. LEON.
AnnArborDugBottles2.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Are you an Ann Arborite? I lived there for 41 years before moving to Alabama 5 years ago. I'll go down and grab those bottles and take some pics.

I'm not a Ann Arborite, but live near Detroit in Warren Michigan. Coincedently I got Family that live in Alabama near Huntsville. I go down there all the time to visit or used to. LEON.

sandchip

Reaction score
I'm not a Ann Arborite, but live near Detroit in Warren Michigan. Coincedently I got Family that live in Alabama near Huntsville. I go down there all the time to visit or used to. LEON.

One of the best bottles, not only in Alabama, but the whole country, is from Huntsville, the Easley's Saloon flask. Only one quart with a big hole and one half pint known with super cool embossing.

hemihampton

Reaction score
hhmm, would be nice to dig some Privy's in Huntsville. What I's really like to dig in Alabama is some Coca Cola Hutch's. LEON.

Reaction score
This Bottle here in pic with blob top. do you have any similar bottles that are shaped or look like a beer bottle or soda bottle with a name on it? usually a bottle that say's on back "THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD" or something similar would usually have a name embossed of front but not always. Usually a Bottle with no name known as Slick will have No or very little Value or desireability unless unusual shape or color. LEON.View attachment 202847
Leon- that blob top is a Moxie Nerve Food. I brought it upstairs, along with a few others to wash up and photograph for you.

hemihampton

Reaction score
oh, ok. Do any of the Bottles say Ann Arbor on them or Michigan or any other Michigan City? LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
curious what the Detroit bottles are? can you take a pic of them? LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi