New to bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chark

Reaction score
Thanks. I see them now. I have a bunch of those insulators & was told that they are worth much cause every body has them.

Reaction score
curious what the Detroit bottles are? can you take a pic of them? LEON.

Left to right: Pfeiffer Brewing Company, Detroit Mi, GEO Norris and Co, Detroit Mi, Geo Norris and Co, Detroit, Mi, Moxie Nerve Food
IMG-4482.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
hhmm, OK, I was curious to see if you had anything tough or rare. All your bottles are extremely common but i'm not to familiar with the milk or tahquamonem soda. The rest I'm very familiar with. Looks like the blob I was curious about is the G or Geo Norris which is extremely common. Your best bottle may be the Vernors in Middle, although very common it is a slightly tougher variation with the 1906 pure food act & serial # on back. A few different variation of this 1906 statement on back. curious if you could take a pic of that statement if not to much hassle. you may have to lay bottle on it's side. THANKS, LEON.

Reaction score
hhmm, OK, I was curious to see if you had anything tough or rare. All your bottles are extremely common but i'm not to familiar with the milk or tahquamonem soda. The rest I'm very familiar with. Looks like the blob I was curious about is the G or Geo Norris which is extremely common. Your best bottle may be the Vernors in Middle, although very common it is a slightly tougher variation with the 1906 pure food act & serial # on back. A few different variation of this 1906 statement on back. curious if you could take a pic of that statement if not to much hassle. you may have to lay bottle on it's side. THANKS, LEON.
I'll work on it when I get home today

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi