New to this. Anyone looking to buy? Information welcome!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CCB420

Reaction score
Now that's pretty cool!! And remember, Maddie didn't have an addiction...."I'm fine Wyatt, I just get these headaches from time to time"
See everyone knows addicts are never dishonest!! I'd probably be careful showing that off too many places, especially if you vote a certain way!!! Early morning coffee with fbi agents, that are rifling through your underwear drawer, can't be a good start to your day!!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Now that's pretty cool!! And remember, Maddie didn't have an addiction...."I'm fine Wyatt, I just get these headaches from time to time"
See everyone knows addicts are never dishonest!! I'd probably be careful showing that off too many places, especially if you vote a certain way!!! Early morning coffee with fbi agents, that are rifling through your underwear drawer, can't be a good start to your day!!

DS12560

Reaction score
Hello! Newbie here :) I recently acquired several bottles from a family member, and I am curious if they have value and if anyone is interested in buying any. I have unembossed, embossed, and pharmaceutical bottles, many of which still have the pills/tinctures in them. I've attached some pics showing most of what I have (there is more), and if anyone has any information or interest about any of them I would love to hear from you! I also have dozens of prohibition era prescriptions for those of you interested in the pharmaceutical bottles. Seems like a great thing to maybe pair together? New to this world, and it is all very interesting!
View attachment 243714View attachment 243715View attachment 243716View attachment 243717View attachment 243718
Checking back. Responded to "Anyone looking to buy ?" with an interest or seeking a chance to acquire a few, and no response. Wanted to see if there was still interest in parting with some ? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky