newbie finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mauishelldiver

Reaction score
I found two bottles while scuba diving off Lahaina, Maui today. First one was a very plain, clear bottle marked on the bottom only; property of Hawaii brewing corp. honolulu hawaii. That makes that a PRIMO brand beer bottle.
Second is a Coke bottle also marked on the bottom; honolulu T H. I believe the T H stands for territory of hawaii (pre statehood) I think that is pretty cool.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hi Mark...

Welcome to our bottle forum family...[:)]

I did a lot of diving out there when I was stationed in Kanehohe... It was the most beautiful water I had ever seen. Did a lot of shell collecting, (Mid 70's) and saw some great sights. Went to Lanai and Molakai while I was stationed there. Great visibilty and terrific colors, fish, shells, turtles, oh I wish I could be there now (had close to six feet of snow here in southern Maine, so anywhere south of here would be great!!)

Nice to have you aboard,

Shacka, Bro...

Wayne

mauishelldiver

Reaction score
Yes, lots of marine life. Turtles, sharks, dolphins and whales all watch as I swim past them focused on the bottom looking for shells and bottles. The water is a little cold this winter 70 deg. Yes that is cold to me!! Kind of funny considering I'm from capecod. Aloha, mark.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75