NEWHAMPSHIRE looking for diggers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE looking for diggers

Spent a lot of time up there in Londonderry, and surrounding towns, but I'd be afraid they shoot ya in the woods up there. LOL. As the hunters come right on to my friends property without permission. So make sure your wear bright orange when your digging if it's in the woods. [:D] I do love it there though!

u diggin

Reaction score

hey craig still looking for a digging partner? i live in Rochester ken

riverdiver

Reaction score

Hi Craig,

I will dig with you too, I live in Bradford and will drive anywhere in the tri-state area
(ME-NH-VT) and occasionally MA to dig/dive for bottles. Send me a pm if interested, I can bring two good detectors too.

Matt

Pinzel

Reaction score
Hello, I live in Plymouth,NH. I am new to digging but i am very enthusiastic about it. I have landowner permission to dig an old dump. The owner does not want a crew or any equipment out ther but myself and another partner would be fine. I have some prospective spots here locally also. I have approx 60 bottles in 2 weeks from 2 spots just going here and there for a few mins at a time. I have no vehicle at this time so i ride my bicycle locally to the areas and fill my backpack with keepers :) im a single parent with 3 kids so i need to plan in advance,thank you :)

earlyglass

Reaction score
Hi Peter,

I am from the Bedford area and would love to do a couple of digs with you.
Feel free to contact me directly at earlyglass@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mike

Pinzel

Reaction score
Im in Central NH,Had 1 response and then no answer to several emails i sent.Anyway, i have now dug hundreds of botles from this dump i was looking for help but im doing it solo. I do however need an experienced privy digger in this area who wants to team up for maybe 3 houses this fall and lots more in the spring.Serious inqury only please! The last guy never responded to me to even say no thanks.I dont want anyone who gets angry or is greedy.This would be like work/fun. We work for customers who own these homes basicly.We will leave the yard in better condition than we found it in.Also, this has rounded me up some side work in the past helping out in the yards or light carpentry.Homeowners will be offered bottles and/or cash/services from the dig(after all it is there home) I start a privy today with possibly several spots in this yard.respond by email please to aofreak2007@gmail.com

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis