Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Newly bought dug bottles

WesternPA-collector

Mar 10, 2018
Connellsville, PA
Nice finds! Glad that someone is still able to bottle hunt at this time of year. The 7up's are a little different but they are out there. Never heard of a Kickapoo lol. Sometimes I wonder who came up with those names of brands.

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Are those bottles all Canadian? I've never seen a bunch of those, and I'm not sure I've seen an embossed Canadian NDNR in that size from any brand. Kickapoo Joy Juice is still in existence in the US, but I've never seen a Canadian version. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickapoo_Joy_Juice I'm not sure I've seen the Royal Crowns with the big numbers on them either.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
i can't recall seeing the Kickapoo no deposit either although not a bottle I would of been out looking for . definitely Canadian if the bottle is French and English

goaliewb

Mar 22, 2019
hamilton, ontario
thanks for all the comments.
all the bottles were found in the Halton region of Ontario(not by me personally). they were not all found together, so could have been dropped by an American...?
Ill have to check what ones have French on them that would confirm Canadian, tho im not sure when bilingual would have been a requirement..?

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
most of them look like Canadian bottles , which ones did you think might be American ?

I know we had Kist , Royal Crown , Suncrest , 7 up in Canada . not sure what the green bottle in far corner beside pepsi is

think bilingual requirements started in late 60's or early 70's

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lblexplorer