Niagara Dry - Pepsi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carling

Reaction score
NiagraDryCollector and jaroadshow,

Just saw your inquiries, sorry for the late response, and sorry to say that I sold that bottle on ebay probably in 2009 or 2010. Can't remember exactly what it sold for, maybe around $50.

Rick

Reaction score
NiagraDryCollector and jaroadshow,

Just saw your inquiries, sorry for the late response, and sorry to say that I sold that bottle on ebay probably in 2009 or 2010. Can't remember exactly what it sold for, maybe around $50.

Rick

Aww shoot. I had a feeling it was a goner. By the by, Jaroadshow (my uncle) was actually posting on behalf of my father who was looking to obtain the bottle back in 2013 when my collection was still somewhat small. I joined the forums this year when I set up the Niagara Dry Beverages Facebook page, and decided to try inquiring about the bottle again.

I actually have a bottle similar to the one in your picture. The bottom label is the same, but very worn, and the top label is different (first bottle from the left). Yours had a different top label on it (one of several variants) and I would've loved to add it to my collection. Looks like the hunt is on now.
zmf4Nhm.jpg

And I also have the 30oz mate;
qS4G5U3.jpg

What I'm still stumped on is how a Niagara Dry bottle ended up down in Cleveland, Ohio.

carling

Reaction score
It was the only one in a box of bottles I bought locally, the bottles were a miscellaneous mixture. I think the guy said they were his dad's bottles, but I don't know how his dad obtained them.

Best of luck to you, hope you or your Dad can find one. The Niagara Dry's sure are one of the more colorful labels out there.

Reaction score
Just cross-posting from the Displaying section to here: https://www.antique-bottles.net/showthread.php?686829-My-Niagara-Dry-collection&p=698645#post698645

I just came into possession of an incredibly rare Niagra-Dry crate from Buffalo, New York. The misspell of Niagara was intentional (the bottler in Buffalo was trying to use the Niagara Dry name without legal trouble if I had to guess), but it's the only crate I've ever seen for Niagra-Dry. And it's for 30oz bottles....I've never seen a 30oz Niagra-Dry. I've got 4 12oz Niagra-Dry bottles, one being full and capped, but I have never heard of or seen a 30oz bottle. That's become the new top of my wishlist for my collection.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown