Nice pair of ghost town milk bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woods_walker

Reaction score
Haven’t posted here in a while but I thought I’d share this set of rare local milk bottles from a northern Michigan ghost town! I completed the set earlier this year thanks to a trade I made with a another local collector. I dug the pint in the beginning of 2020.
cd58eeff18dc9bf6b6e0b10f615fd31e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Reaction score
Congrats, My Michigan Milk Book only list the Quart. I wonder if it comes in a half Pint?????? LEON.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
If there was a school or two in the area I wouldn't doubt they had a half pint. Ahhh! Those were the days :) . The half pint bottle you seek is a little further down, right underneath the teacher who was left on cafe duty too long. Congrats on your find.

woods_walker

Reaction score
Congrats, My Michigan Milk Book only list the Quart. I wonder if it comes in a half Pint?????? LEON.

From what I understand one never existed. I’ve spoken with the “MI milk man” and to his knowledge they never made one in half pint size for that dairy.

Check out this link for the milkman’s website. He has spent a life time collecting and researching northeast Michigan dairy history. You will find my ghost town bottles on their along with there history.

Last edited:

woods_walker

Reaction score
If there was a school or two in the area I wouldn't doubt they had a half pint. Ahhh! Those were the days :) . The half pint bottle you seek is a little further down, right underneath the teacher who was left on cafe duty too long. Congrats on your find.

Hard to say if it exists or not but hopefully Ill find one if it does!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac