Niehaus & Klinckhamer 'Park Brewery' WANTED!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
banner-image-2.jpg
I am looking for ANYTHING (bottles or otherwise) from the Niehaus & Klinckhamer's 'Park Brewery' in Cincinnati, OH

Hello Antique-Bottles community! I am attempting to build my own collection of any and all items relating to Cincinnati's very own Niehaus & Klinckhamer or 'Park Brewery'. I myself am a living relative of Heinrich 'Henry' Klinckhammer and am in an effort to come into as much of our families brewing history as possible. It is my hope that I will be able to build a unique collection of bottles, litographs, photos, newspaper clippings or anything else that can help visualize our families brewing roots. I am currently in discussions with our Cincinnati historic society to learn more but my hopes are that the Antique-Bottles community might be able to rally some more amazing finds!

I have personally only collected 1 bottle at this point as well as a birthday brewing barrel trinket my grandmother gave me before she had passed. It appears it was a gift from Henrys employees for his 60th birthday.

gift.jpg

Finding anything related to this old Park Brewery has been very difficult! If you have any items you would share photos of or even possibly sell I am extremely interested and would love to stay in touch. Feel free to add to the thread and contact me if you would like to talk sales or history! Also, I am a graphic designer for a living and am happy to trade services for items as well :)

Phone: (513) 919-two-one-nine-six
Email: cdonovan42@gmail.com

Thanks! Happy hunting!

p16998coll64_53_medium.jpgfixed bottle.jpg2131.jpg296B1EFE6995433DBB36A889C882BDBE.jpgheinrich-klinckhamer-2.jpgPark Brewery_Poster_2.jpgPark-Brewery_Poster.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky